Label: Warner Bros. Records - 22P2-3073 • Format: CD Album, Promo • Country: Japan • Genre: Classical, Stage & Screen • Style: Neo-Classical, Score, Contemporary
· Listen to Batman (Original Motion Picture Score) by Danny Elfman on Apple Music. Stream songs including "The Batman Theme", "Roof Fight" and more. Album · · 21 Songs.
· Danny Elfman is one of the titans on film score composition. His dark and memorable themes are embedded in cinematic history, but it is this soundtrack which marks the most admirable chapter of his spectacular work. The theme which Elfman conjures for Batman is one which generations have come to identify as the definitive theme for the Caped Crusader of Gotham. This CD is essential /5().
· Composed By – Danny Elfman; Conductor – Shirley Walker; Contractor – Peter Willison; Edited By – Bob Badami, Robin Clarke; Engineer – Eric Tomlinson; Engineer [Second] – "Young" Jonathan Morton, Steve Price (6) Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Original Album Production] – Gary LeMel/5(26).
· Batman [Original Motion Picture Score] Review. Elfman uses every trick in his even then massive arsenal to create arguably one of his best scores. Nominated for an Academy Award and winning a Grammy for Best Instrumental Composition (other than Jazz), BATMAN runs through a full range of moods and ultimately triumphs as a unique action-film score. Bringing along some of his /10(79).
· referencing Batman Returns (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), CD, Album, 9 If we compare the "Batman Returns" score to the previous one ("Batman"), there are several differences. This score is more fragmented, edited and mixed together/5().
- Een Buil En Een Verband - Annie M.G. Schmidt, Aart Staartjes, Flip van Duijn*, VOF De Kunst - De Ann